Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Progress has been getting in the way

It has been months since I have updated these pages, mostly because I have been too busy building my tiny house!

The windows have been built and installed - hoo boy what a project!!! I am quite pleased with the results though. More on that later...

The exterior trim was next, and also a very challenging project (still yet incomplete) full of tiny details - never would I choose to do things the easy way.

This picture is a week old:



The loft has been in place for some time, but I have started with interior furnishings, which is making it feel like a house - it is interesting dwelling within the space, getting a feel for it.

I am frantically preparing for my exhibition at Empire State College, which goes up November 13. (yikes!)

I will update this blog further soon. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment