Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Tiny Model of my Tiny House

These are photos of the model I made of my house. The model is 1"=1'-0" scale, built from reclaimed materials.

Exterior, looking from Southeast


Southern Exposure


Full Size model (Scale = none)


Looking in the front door towards sitting area.


Top view into interior. Entry is to the left; sitting area is at the top of the photo, with loft above; storage cabinet is on the right side; lower right is the bathing area; lower left is the kitchen.

Looking down into kitchen. The range will be on the low cabinet.
Bathing area is on the left side photo.


Convertible space: lounge, dining and sleeping area.
Here the table & bench are folded away...


...and here they are folded out.


The table & benches can also form a lounge/sleeping area. I love how this shot really gives a feel of the interior!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Is there room for me to sleep over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb Mark!!!!
    I'm putting a link to your blog on my (somewhat similar in vision) blog.

    ReplyDelete